• Contribute to weight gain, allergies, and depression?
• Result in “lost time” spent locating items such as car keys, wallet, etc.?
• Create chaos?
• Freedom from stuff?
• Time for the things you truly enjoy in life?
• Confidence in yourself and about your home?
At Sound Organizing, LLC, no job is too great or too small. In addition to the specialties listed below, we also work with persons with disabilities, families, professional companies, closet design, storage units, and many other areas – even your car!
We modify traditional organizing principals for the non-traditional thinker to help establish new habits.
• Chronic Disorganization/Hoarding Issues
We provide the right tools for your specific needs and work closely with you to implement them.
Is one of you organized and the other not? We can help you develop a system that fosters peace.
• Filing Systems/Paper Management
We teach you how to create a filing system unique to your needs and lifestyle.
• Home/Professional Office
We help you create a practical office space.
• Overall House Declutter
We take care of all spaces in the home, including dirty or messy garages, attics, or basements. *
* While we aren’t afraid to get our hands dirty, our organizers cannot engage in work where a biohazard is present. If mold, asbestos, or biohazards are suspected, please speak to us for appropriate referrals.
• We are a trusted, compassionate, and experienced resource for all your organizing needs;
• We take time to understand your needs, goals, and issues without passing judgment;
• Unlike other organizing companies, we offer comprehensive reports every step of the way;
• We offer a cost-effective approach to meeting your organizing goals;
• We are hand-on (We don’t send others to do our work)
• We provide free follow-up consultations by phone or email after project completion.
• We offer discounts for organizational maintenance (“tune-ups”).